KonDATA is an internet-based service for archiving and publishing research data from scientific studies and projects. KonDATA is a University of Konstanz service run by the university's Communication, Information, Media Centre (KIM). Using KonDATA, University of Konstanz researchers (hereinafter: data providers) can compile research data into data packages, describe them with metadata and store them permanently with the aim of making these data publicly accessible. The data providers are solely responsible for assessing the content and checking the quality of their data.
- Not all data sets in KonDATA are freely accessible. If data providers have reserved the rights, data users may be granted access upon request. In these cases, registration or legitimization via Shibboleth is a prerequisite.
- Personal data of data users are only collected as far as this is necessary for the authentication process and the operation of KonDATA. For more information, please see the data protection policy of the University of Konstanz.
- The University of Konstanz assumes no warranty or liability that the research data provided are correct, up to date and reliable, except in the case of mandatory legal liability.
- There is no charge for data users to research in KonDATA and download data packages.
- Data users are required to comply with the licence conditions for the respective data packages.
05 November 2021